Friday 29 November 2013

What blogs have helped you in your writing/publishing journey?

On Friday, I came across this lovely thing. The writer FC Malby had mentioned my blog in her list of five writing blogs that had inspired her.

As you'll see from that post, the blog Write to Done has launched a search for the Top Blogs for Writers in 2013. That's a huuuuuuge US-based blog and I barely began to read the vast list of nominations in the comments so I've no idea if anyone has nominated me there but it would be such a lovely boost if someone did. It would validate why I re-started this blog a few months ago, as I couldn't hold back my desire to help sensible writers navigate the paths towards publishing success.

So, I'd be thrilled if you could find the time to nominate me, if you feel I deserve it. The deadline is Dec 12th.

*curtseys*

4 comments:

Words A Day said...

A great idea, blogging has been going through a bit of a lull -
Done :)

Nicola Morgan said...

Thank you!

Now to find some time to read some more blogs :)

Nicola Morgan said...

Several nominations now - thank you so much! Obvs I'm not going to win, especially as some of the US blogs have massive followings, but being nominated is really lovely and makes it all feel worthwhile.

Anonymous said...

First I read your blog-book. Then I read your blog. Then I read blogs you recommended. It's changed my writing life, I can tell you!